Semantic Web Company (SWC) is a technology provider headquartered in Vienna (Austria). SWC supports organizations from all industrial sectors worldwide to improve their information management by providing capabilities to extract meaning from big data by making use of linked data technologies.
Enterprise Taxonomy and Ontology Management benefits from intuitively usable interfaces that ensure faster training times as taxonomies will be future-proof based on the SKOS standard.
PoolParty is not only a ‘taxonomy editor’ in the traditional sense, but also a tool which helps to use, manage and publish linked data and enterprise knowledge graphs.
Some of the main features are:-
- Multilingual thesaurus management
- Comfortable GUI (drag & drop etc.)
- Integrated quality management
- Automatic named entity extraction
- W3C RDF, SPARQL & SKOS compatibility
- Semantic indexing
- Linked data lookup & linking
- Comprehensive API
- Windows and Linux