Hyland Software Inc. is the developer of the enterprise content management and process management software suite called OnBase. Applications of the suite are used in healthcare, financial institutions, insurance, government, higher education and manufacturing.
Perceptive Process is a business process management (BPM) suite that provides solutions for modeling business processes (via Perceptive Process Design) and for managing complex case-driven work processes (via Perceptive Process Enterprise).
- Perceptive Process Design is a user-friendly business process modeling environment that allows business users to diagram, model, display, document and publish business process maps and meet process-specific compliance requirements.
- Perceptive Process Enterprise is a case-based business process management (BPM) tool that supports complex case-handling and work process execution and automation for a variety of industries and organizations.
Enterprise Search makes locating key information simple, fast and straightforward. With Enterprise Search, users can rapidly find and access the information they need and then take action — completing a task, solving a problem, responding to a customer or advancing a business process. Users don’t have to enter perfect queries to get the right results, thanks to intuitive features including:
- Faceted navigation
- Conversational search
- Natural language support
Hyland’s Document Filters SDK gives software developers the tools they need to embed rich document processing into their applications. A single toolkit provides all you need to:
- Extract content, including track changes and hidden content from 550+ formats;
- Convert documents to high-fidelity renditions in PDF, SVG, HTML5, XML, PostScript or Image; and
- Manipulate, annotate, redact and markup content, all out of the box.
Document Filters is one of the few SDKs to run natively on 22 platforms, from mobile to mainframe, Android to AIX. Our APIs give you the choice of language to integrate with your application, including Java, C#, C/C++ or Python.
Brainware by Hyland provides organizations with the ability to intelligently capture data from documents through advanced document recognition, OCR and data extraction engines.
The Jadu Content Portal helps you and your customers view and download the documents and content you want, when you need them. This innovative offering enables external access to an approved list of enterprise data via a vendor portal on your customer’s web site. Vendors simply sign in to the portal to view and download documents and content stored in Perceptive Content, based on their vendor ID or unique login identifier.