Mr. Lee S. Cohen is a Marketing Specialist and Director of Marketing for Iknow LLC. He has had a noteworthy career helping corporations and government leaders raise their profiles, create compelling content, disseminate their messages, win clients, and gather support in the media, in the U.S. Congress, with the public, and at targeted global organizations.
Mr. Cohen also works with a portfolio of clients as a public relations and marketing consultant. His experience spans several fields, including technology, finance, law, and the arts, and in business functions that include media and government relations, business development, events management, and brand management.
Mr. Cohen possesses extensive knowledge of government policies and procedures and of the political process gained through years of public affairs service.
- Mr. Cohen honed his public and media relations skills as a Congressional and Executive Branch Communications Director. He served as spokesperson and speechwriter for several members of Congress and the House of Representatives Foreign Affairs Committee.
- He launched and managed five Congressional Member Organizations: the House of Representatives United Kingdom Caucus, the Sovereignty Caucus, the Legal Reform Caucus, the Congressional Hellenic-Israel Alliance, and most recently, the Caucus for the Humane Bond.
- Mr. Cohen spent years in channel partner marketing with Plural-Dell, Exodus Communications, and Storage Networks, Inc.
Mr. Cohen earned a master of business administration degree in marketing and international management from McGill University, Montreal, Canada, and Manchester, United Kingdom; and a bachelor of arts degree in political science and French, from Northwestern University.
Mr. Cohen is a member of the:
- Anglosphere Society, New York Director
- St. George’s Society, Member
Mr. Cohen is fluent in written and spoken French.